Dr. Byron Dickerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Byron Dickerson?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Byron Dickerson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 12th, 2013

Prayers

I have always stayed clear of men doctors and when I first started using preferred womens tried my best to stay clear. It just made me uncomfortable. I had one appointment with him for my daughter and it was a quick check up( measured the belly and listened to the heartbeat), but the compassion he showed me really had me think twice of staying clear. He listened and never tried to rush the appointment. It was great. Then with my son, we had an emergency and after going to the ER and being told baby was okay, things were still weird and so I called the doctor's office and the only person that could see was Dr. Dickerson. Again, he cared so much about me and my concerns and what he was doing. He even remembered me out of his hundreds of patients and brought up my daughter and husband. He really just blew me away! He actually got the honors of delivering my son and caring for him while in the hospital. I was hoping to get to see him very soon, because we are now expecting our 3rd child. He was an amazing person and an exceptional doctor and he will be truly missed! I will be praying for his family and friends and those in work place as well.

October 24th, 2013

Most caring involved doctor I have ever met. Delivered my daughter last month

Dr. Dickerson was my doctor through my entire pregnancy. He always took his time with me and made sure that he was there for me any time I needed to come in. Which was a lot! He promised that he would be the one to do my c-section and deliver my daughter and he was the first person that ever got to touch my baby because he made sure he came through with his promise to do my delivery. She came 5 weeks early and he took every precaution to make sure that my baby and I both remained healthy. I will always have a place in my heart for him.

October 8th, 2013

WOW In all Caps

WOW in all Caps!! Ladies Listen, I just had an appointment today and made it my duty to come straight home and write a review. I made an appointment a couple of weeks ago, printed out the patient forms, and in I went. I sat in the waiting room for less than 5 minutes and was greeted so nice by ALL staff members. This is VERY important to me as I'm a Nurse and manner's matter. I saw Dr. Dickerson and was amazed how well everything went. Very gentle person who sat and actually listened to what I had to say, DID NOT rush me as I spoke long and hard about my past experience and my concerns. The 1st thing he said when he walked in the door was. "I believe WE can help you"....... I was so nervous as it had been over a year since being seen by anyone I trusted. Having past OB issues, not to mention High Risk! This was my 1st time going and I will for sure reschedule again! This place ranks more than a 5 in my book. I hope and Pray this helps someone else :)

May 27th, 2013

known him for 10 years

I have known Dr D. for 10 years and he has exceeded my expectations on a number of occasions before my pregnancy, during, and after. His office has always made me feel that I was part of a family and I absolutely love him and his partners and staff!

March 27th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I'm new in this country and in the beginning had some problem with service in US no matter where I go , people just can not do their job right , so I lost trust to everybody . But one day our good friend recommended Dr. Byron Dickerson . Since my husband and I talked with Dr.Dickerson and then saw his professionalism . I can say " Yes " , you can trust this person your health !!! Thank you !

September 7th, 2012

Excellent and Caring Doctor

Dr. Dickerson is a most excellent and caring physician. He truly cares about his patients.

November 4th, 2009

Love Dr. Dickerson and the staff at his office. I have had surgery as well as check ups and found him to be very compassionate and thorough. I would highly recommend him!

May 22nd, 2017