Dr. Byron Dooley Is this you?

Excellent doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

Dr, Dooley has been my children's doctor for nine years. He is very thorough in explaining concerns to us and he has an excellent bedside manner. I feel comfortable asking questions and he takes the time to listen. He never seems agitated or put off if the children are crying or are loud. He is very patient with children and I would definitely recommend Dr. Dooley to anyone who needs an excellent pediatrician.

A+

Posted on November 30th, 2010

We first saw Dr Pauli when my son was born 13 years ago! He is absolutely wonderful! I was a young single mom and he was so comforting and thorough! He always went the extra mile to make sure I was given all info on meds and special care for him when he was sick! My daughter see Dr Dooley and I can honestly say we have had not one problem with him or his nurse! (only one time have I not gotten a call back which was afternoon before thanksgiving 2010) My daughter has asthma and she started to get scared of coming to doctors office (bcuz of breathing treatments) and she fell in love with Mrs. Gina the Physicians Assistant! Dr Dooley is so patient, kind, gentle and soft spoken but she gets very shy around men! When Mrs. Gina comes in the room she is so in awe of her. She lets her do a full check up when she is sick with and listens to everything she says! When I know my daughter has to be poked or prodded I always make appt with her and she is seen either that day or the next morning. I have called the after hours service and have always gotten a call back within 15 to 20 min from the Dr on call and they made an appt for me at Village location on a Sat. and have always been in and out within 30 min! I have never left a review but this time I have to give credit where credit is due! okh

Dr Dooley is a wonderful Dr. One of a Kind.

Posted on October 15th, 2010

Even though we have moved out of the area we still drive an 1 1/2 to see him. He's just one of them thats so worth it.My son has been seeing him for 8 yrs and we have never had any thing but the finest care each and every time.

The Best Pediatrician in

Posted on September 1st, 2010

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

I have had Dr.Dooley for my children's Pediatric Physician for 10 years now and 3 children under his care. Wonderful Doctor and excellent staff.

Posted on February 13th, 2017