A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Dunaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Dunaway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Dunaway, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunaway graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dunaway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Edward Dunaway MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Byron E. Dunaway practice?
- Dr. Byron Dunaway has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Dunaway practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Surgeons.