Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Byron Faler
Dr. Byron Faler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC, with other offices in Fort Gordon, GA and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Faler is affiliated with Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Trident Medical Center and Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Byron Faler has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Byron Faler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.
Dr. Wayne Mashas
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi33
Dr. Robert Mullins
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi20
Dr. Jason Pasley
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Charleston, SC 0.01 mi11