A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Gatlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Gatlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Gatlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatlin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gatlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gatlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Byron D. Gatlin practice?
Dr. Byron Gatlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: New Ulm, MN.
See Wenatchee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.