A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Grauerholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Grauerholz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grauerholz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grauerholz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Grauerholz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Surgical Hospital Llc
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron L Grauerholz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Byron L. Grauerholz practice?
- Dr. Byron Grauerholz has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Grauerholz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salina, KS.
See Salina Surgeons.