A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Grauerholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Grauerholz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grauerholz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grauerholz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grauerholz graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Grauerholz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Salina Surgical Hospital Llc
- Salina Regional Health Center
- Ellsworth County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron L Grauerholz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Byron L. Grauerholz practice?
- Dr. Byron Grauerholz has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Grauerholz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salina, KS.
See Salina Orthopedic Surgeons.