Dr. Byron Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2015
He's a wonderful doctor, and I've seen many people do very well under his care. The office staff is non-enthusiastic on a good day. Usually they are just plain rude. Forget about ever getting a call back. And any information you request, such as your records, will take months if you are lucky. They have problems with their billing. The office manager passes it off as not under his control and he'll contact them and see if they will do what he asks. He states it as if he's asking the billing company for a big favor. While I was there, one of the PT's walked by and asked me how it was going. I told her I am having severe physical difficulties, but what I was concerned about is that the billing from 2013 is still not straightened out. I told her that now I have been put in to collections. She knows the situation as she is the one that pointed out that they had billed for a service I did not have, and was not covered by my insurance. A woman sitting close to us in the lobby said the same thing had happened to her. She said she is dealing with it right now as well. The office manager came to the front as I had asked if he was in. I When we were speaking after my exam, he accused me of starting something up in front of other patients. He wasn't even there to see how it transpired. And despite my pointing out their error in billing, telling them how it needed to be recoded with the correct coding, and even standing in the office manager's office with him going over it to help him correct it. It didn't get done in time, even for an appeal. It has taken numerous calls and visits to get this taken care of. And it still isn't. I had to walk out of the office because he was being so loud, contradicting what he previously said, and not allowing me to speak as he accused me of starting something up in the lobby. Dr. Jones is an excellent doctor, but has always had office staff problems over the many years I've known him. It has never been nearly this bad.

June 13th, 2011
great doctor
dr jones is an excellent doctor. i have been seeing him for probibly 7-8 years or longer.he has always been a truely compassionate and realistic doctor. he was key in helping me get my my social security disability. he has also been a blessing in treating my pain he helped me to be able to work as long as i could then after getting my disability he has helped to keep my pain level controlled enough for me to stay as mobile as possable he has explored every treatment option with me and done extensive testing. i have devloped a great relationship with him and his staff and cant recommend him highly enough.