A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Brown is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Brown, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Lindsay Brown MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Byron L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Byron Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Byron Brown practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.