A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Brown is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Brown, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Lindsay Brown MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Byron L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Byron Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Byron Brown practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.