A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Brown, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Byron L. Brown practice?
Dr. Byron Brown practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.