A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Law-Yone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Law-Yone, Addiction Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Law-Yone, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Law-Yone graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Law-Yone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Law-Yone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Byron Law-Yone practice?
- Dr. Byron Law-Yone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Law-Yone practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Addiction Specialists.