A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Law-Yone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Law-Yone, Addiction Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Law-Yone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Law-Yone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Law-Yone, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Law-Yone graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Law-Yone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Law-Yone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Byron Law-Yone practice?
- Dr. Byron Law-Yone has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Law-Yone practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.