A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Law is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Law, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Law has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital, N Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Douglas Law DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron D. Law practice?
- Dr. Byron Law has 3 office locations.
Dr. Byron Law practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Family Physicians.