A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Lawhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Lawhon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Lawhon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawhon graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lawhon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron P Lawhon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Byron P. Lawhon practice?
- Dr. Byron Lawhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Lawhon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Obstetricians & Gynecologists.