Dr. Byron Lawhon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Byron Lawhon?

October 11th, 2016

He is genuine, cares about the patients, takes time to evaluate all situations and circumstances, and very professional. I do recommend him to other women.

March 28th, 2016

Exceptional Physician

Montgomery is so fortunate to have Dr. Byron Lawhon. I have been his patient for the last decade and with each year it becomes more clear that being an obgyn is not simply his occupation, but his calling. Having experienced a spectrum of care including regular annual exams, prenatal care, infertility and surgery; I can validate his skill and unyielding dedication to his patients. He is knowledgable, generous with his time, and instills trusts in his patients through the relationships that he forms. Dr. Lawhon is incredibly compassionate, but also empathetic. Sometimes the news that I received throughout my time as his patient wasn't good and sometimes the diagnosis wasn't always clear. It is in those times and those cases that you can see Dr. Lawhon's skill, substance, and character. He is always hopeful, but perseveres to find answers and guide you through any difficult time until he reaches the desired outcome or best plan for your care. He is a physician who devotes himself to his patients, serving them with kindness, patience, and without hesitation.

June 5th, 2014

iam apashient

he is a very good dr I love u and so dose every body that I know im very happy that your my dr thank u

April 18th, 2014

MS

MY DR IS A VERY NICE AND GREAT PRESON AND HE DELIVERED ONE OF MY KIDS AND IN A FEW MONTHS MY SECOND SON YOUR THE BEST DR

March 25th, 2014

The Best!

Dr. Lawhon is personable and professional at the same time. He always makes me comfortable, and eases any tension with a remarkable air of hilarity. Two of my sisters, two of my nieces, an aunt and my best friend all use his services and have had wonderful experiences while in his care. I am now pregnant with my second child. Although a hard ordeal to go through, I did not have to have in vitro fertilization and have had minimal problems so far. I have seen him for 13 years and I will not change doctors, unless he retires.

September 10th, 2013

loveing dr lawhon

THAT I LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT MY VIST, JUST OUT STANDING HE IS JUST A GOOD PERSON . I HAS BEEN HIS PT FOR 12 OR MORE YEARS AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

July 18th, 2013

Mrs.

Does not treat patients w respect. It's all numbers for this group.

November 5th, 2012

Doctor on call

My complaint is if the doctor on call tells you to go to the emergency room because you are pregnant and bleeding then he should meet you at the emergency room. My daughter was told by Dr. Lawhon to go to the Baptist East Emergency Room and then he did not meet her at the emergency room. She waited from 7:30 pm until after 11:00 pm before she saw a doctor and it was the emergency room doctor. We were told that the emergency room doctor would evaluate her and then if he needed to call Dr. Lawhon he would. What is the use in having a doctor if the doctor or doctor on call does not meet you at the emergency room in the event of an emergency? What happened to having some personal attention. My daughter finally saw the ER doctor, was checked and had an ultrasound and sent home to have bedrest and call her doctor on Monday morning. When she called the doctor's office her doctor was still not in and Dr. Lawhon was on call and had to read her ultrasound. My daughter got home at 2:30 am the next morning, you could not have food in the emergency room and was nauseated because she had not eat since lunch. Dr. Lawhon probably don't live 10 min from where my daughter lives so if she can drive an hour to the emergency room surely he can. He was on call.

February 24th, 2011

Shame on you

You delivered my daughter 13 years ago at Beaufort Memorial Hospital. You pulled rank on me as I was an active duty Marine and preformed completely unnecessary measures, that begged you not to do. I still to this day struggle with PTSD caused by your horribly unfair treatment of me during and after my delivery. I hope that someday you will be held accountable for what you've done to me and my family.

February 8th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

His has a genuinely caring personality and is very professional. He listens to all your questions and problems and gives you the best advice according to your situation. He never rushes when you need to discuss options or during any procedure and always listens to your concerns. He also makes sure you fully understand his diagnosis and treatment plan before he walks out of the room. I refer him to all my family and friends. He's the best doctor I have found. Wish he was my primary care physician!

February 11th, 2009

I am a patient of his.

Dr. Lawhon is an excellent doctor and has a personality that matches that excellence. He listens to you no matter what you are talking about and helps you. If it had not been for him caring so much about me as a patient, I probably would not be here today! Thank You!!

April 12th, 2017