A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Byron K. Lee practice?
Dr. Byron Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.