A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Lee, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Kwock Lee MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Byron Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Oakland Cardiologists.