A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Marquez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Marquez, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Marquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Joseph Marquez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron J. Marquez practice?
- Dr. Byron Marquez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Byron Marquez practices Family Medicine near Monona, WI.