A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Oliver Patterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron O. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Byron Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Patterson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Family Physicians.