A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Oliver Patterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron O. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Byron Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Patterson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Primary Care Doctors and Tarzana Sports Medicine Doctors.