A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Pflaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Pflaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pflaum
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Pflaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Pflaum, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflaum graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Pflaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron C Pflaum DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Byron C. Pflaum practice?
- Dr. Byron Pflaum has 7 office locations.
Dr. Byron Pflaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Trenton, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.