A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Pflaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Pflaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pflaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pflaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Pflaum, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pflaum graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pflaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron C Pflaum DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Byron C. Pflaum practice?
- Dr. Byron Pflaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Pflaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Surgeons.