A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Riegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riegel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Riegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Riegel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riegel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Riegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- St Agnes Hospital, Fresno, California
- Kaweah Delta Hospital, Visalia, California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron William Riegel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Byron W. Riegel practice?
- Dr. Byron Riegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Riegel practices Ophthalmology near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Ophthalmologists.