A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Tucker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Tucker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tucker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Shane Tucker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Byron S. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Byron Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Tucker practices Otolaryngology near New Albany, MS.
See New Albany Otolaryngologists.