A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Tucker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tucker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Shane Tucker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Byron S. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Byron Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Tucker practices Otolaryngology near New Albany, MS.
See New Albany Otolaryngologists.