Dr. Byron Santos-Flores Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Byron Santos-Flores?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2017

All of the staff that I worked with at Ophthalmology Consultants were very courteous and professional. Even though I was fearful of the eyelid surgery I was about to have, they managed to help me relax and navigate through the procedures. I would recommend Dr. Santos and the entire staff. And in fact will be returning myself for another needed procedure.

September 1st, 2017

I just love this man. He is one of a kind. Extremely knowledgeable, great bedside manner. Warm greeting. Steady hand. Doesn't beat around the bush. Gets right to the point.

August 8th, 2017

DCR Surgery

I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr Santos if I ever need additional eye treatment I will being coming back to be his patient . What a great experience with a wonderful doctor.

September 12th, 2015

Dr Santos preformed 2 cataract surgeries this past spring. Great experience, he is extremely caring and explained every thing very well.

September 6th, 2014

A Diamond in the Rough

A few days ago, one of my kids accidently poked me in the eye. I ended up with a horribly painful corneal abrasion. I saw an optometrist yesterday at Ophthalmology Consultants Ltd and she helped that day with the pain but the next day I woke up in horrible pain again. I called the emergency exchange(on a Saturday) and Dr. Byron Santos returned my call. When he heard how much pain I was in, he offered to meet me at his office. I don't think very many physicians do that anymore. Dr. Santos took care of my pain that morning and explained every procedure to me. I am so grateful to him and would highly recommend him to anyone.

November 13th, 2012

Mr. L. Williams

Excellent Dr. put me at ease, very caring

April 24th, 2009

I think that Dr Santos is a great doctor, very professional but more importantly, he and his staff have an excellent bedside manner. I would encourage anyone that needs treatment for the eye to make an appt with Dr. Santos. I could only hope to find a primary care physician like him.

March 1st, 2017