Dr. Byron Santos-Flores Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Byron Santos-Flores?

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Santos is a very smart and caring Ophthalmologist. I have been seeing him for many years. He has performed a couple of surgeries-with VERY successful outcomes- and continues to monitor my eye issues - always comes up with solutions when changes occur. I feel very fortunate to be under his care!

Posted on September 8th, 2017

All of the staff that I worked with at Ophthalmology Consultants were very courteous and professional. Even though I was fearful of the eyelid surgery I was about to have, they managed to help me relax and navigate through the procedures. I would recommend Dr. Santos and the entire staff. And in fact will be returning myself for another needed procedure.

Posted on September 1st, 2017

I just love this man. He is one of a kind. Extremely knowledgeable, great bedside manner. Warm greeting. Steady hand. Doesn't beat around the bush. Gets right to the point.

DCR Surgery

Posted on August 8th, 2017

I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr Santos if I ever need additional eye treatment I will being coming back to be his patient . What a great experience with a wonderful doctor.

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr Santos preformed 2 cataract surgeries this past spring. Great experience, he is extremely caring and explained every thing very well.

A Diamond in the Rough

Posted on September 6th, 2014

A few days ago, one of my kids accidently poked me in the eye. I ended up with a horribly painful corneal abrasion. I saw an optometrist yesterday at Ophthalmology Consultants Ltd and she helped that day with the pain but the next day I woke up in horrible pain again. I called the emergency exchange(on a Saturday) and Dr. Byron Santos returned my call. When he heard how much pain I was in, he offered to meet me at his office. I don't think very many physicians do that anymore. Dr. Santos took care of my pain that morning and explained every procedure to me. I am so grateful to him and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Mr. L. Williams

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Excellent Dr. put me at ease, very caring

Posted on April 24th, 2009

I think that Dr Santos is a great doctor, very professional but more importantly, he and his staff have an excellent bedside manner. I would encourage anyone that needs treatment for the eye to make an appt with Dr. Santos. I could only hope to find a primary care physician like him.

Posted on March 1st, 2017