A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Schoettle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Schoettle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoettle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoettle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoettle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Schoettle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Wayne Schoettle DO is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron W. Schoettle practice?
- Dr. Byron Schoettle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Schoettle practices Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.