A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Schoettle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Schoettle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoettle graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Schoettle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Wayne Schoettle DO is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron W. Schoettle practice?
- Dr. Byron Schoettle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Schoettle practices Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.