A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Schoolfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Schoolfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoolfield graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schoolfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron W Schoolfield MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron W. Schoolfield practice?
- Dr. Byron Schoolfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Schoolfield practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.