A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Scott, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor-Richardson Med CntrRichardson Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron C Scott MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron C. Scott practice?
- Dr. Byron Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Scott practices Emergency Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Richardson Emergency Physicians.