A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kazimer Skubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skubi
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Skubi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kazimer Skubi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skubi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kazimer Byron Skubi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kazimer B. Skubi practice?
- Dr. Kazimer Skubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kazimer Skubi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coupeville, WA.
See Coupeville Surgeons.