A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Sotomayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Sotomayor is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Sotomayor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotomayor graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sotomayor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Marcelino Sotomayor MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Byron M. Sotomayor practice?
- Dr. Byron Sotomayor has 11 office locations.
Dr. Byron Sotomayor practices Diagnostic Radiology near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Arcadia Radiologists.