A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Strain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Strain, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Strain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Earl Strain MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Byron E. Strain practice?
- Dr. Byron Strain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Strain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, TX.
See Grand Prairie Physiatrists.