Learn more about Dr. Byron Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Strain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strain
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Strain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Strain, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Strain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Earl Strain MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Byron E. Strain practice?
- Dr. Byron Strain has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Strain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lancaster, TX.
See Lancaster Physiatrists.