A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Strother:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Strother is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Strother, JD, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strother graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Strother has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
- Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Keith Strother JD and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Byron K. Strother practice?
- Dr. Byron Strother has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Strother practices Psychiatry near Fort Polk, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Morganton, NC.
See Fort Polk Psychiatrists.