A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Strother:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Strother is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strother
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strother Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Strother, JD, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strother graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Strother has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- Grace Hospital
- Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Keith Strother JD and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Byron K. Strother practice?
- Dr. Byron Strother has 2 office locations.
Dr. Byron Strother practices Psychiatry near Fort Polk, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Morganton, NC.
See Fort Polk Psychiatrists.