inactive

Byron K Strother Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 27th, 2013
5 star Psychiatrist
Dr. Strother was the perfect match for me. Being spiritually grounded, made it easy to talk to him. I was always given time to ask him questions for things I did not understand. He was very kind taking time to explain things to me and my husband. Dr. Strother is so down to earth. I always felt like I could trust him. My prayer now is that he returns to private practice someday.

July 22nd, 2013
Rude!
Very degrading. He has a superior attitude speaking with him makes you feel bad about yourself. Like giving up.

June 25th, 2013
Previous Patient
Dr. Strother is one of the best psychiatrists I have ever had. Unfortunately he moved to a hospital where only inpatients are seen. We miss the doctor in out-patient very much. Good luck Doctor, we miss you.

April 14th, 2013
Diagnos
overall he's the doctor in his field I seen sin feel comfortable when a doctor talks CARE but when gerenally h

February 5th, 2013
Dr. made me feel so little, like I nor my needs mattered.He really hurt me with his lack of compassion or concern. I need a doctor that makes me feel like I'm an important patient just like the rest of his patients are and one that gives me the best care I deserve, just like the rest of his patients deserve.