A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Wilkenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byron Wilkenfeld is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkenfeld
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkenfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkenfeld graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wilkenfeld has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina Center for Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron Eli Wilkenfeld MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Byron E. Wilkenfeld practice?
- Dr. Byron Wilkenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Byron Wilkenfeld practices Psychiatry near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Psychiatrists.