A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byron Wolffing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byron Wolffing, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolffing graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Wolffing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byron K Wolffing MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byron K. Wolffing practice?
- Dr. Byron Wolffing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Byron Wolffing practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.