Dr. Byron Wright, FACS
Surgical Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Truly a wonderful Doctor show details Truly a wonderful Doctor
by Xin Shane on Jan 14th, 2016

Every time I see this doctor with my mom, I was amazed how supportive and responsible he is. He is by far the best doctor I ever see out there. Very efficient and helpful, very responsive and willing to help out whatever he can. The nurse work with him is outstanding as well.

Oct 19th, 2015

Wonderful doctor with knowledge and big heart. Thank you for being a great doctor for my family.

Wouldn't send my dog to him. show details Wouldn't send my dog to him.
Sep 12th, 2015

This doctor left a cancerous biopsy in my right breast which after two surgeries and radiation it's not over yet. I have to go in and have a third surgery which will be the width of my mastectomy line where I had a beautiful tram reconstruction done as well as about 2" wide in places. Now I get to walk around lop sided because of this doctor's incompetence, awful scar.. as well as having a hazardous material left in me. This is just awful what a doctor can do and get away with.

Apr 1st, 2015

Absolutely the best surgeon ever. Very compassionate for the patient and family. Good personality and very skilled doctor

by Xin Shane on Jan 29th, 2015

The best doc I ever saw in my life. Go extra step always for his patient and patient's family.