Dr. Byung-Kee Bang, MD
Dr. Byung-Kee Kee Bang MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
9 Schalks Crossing Rd
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byung-Kee Bang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bang graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Bang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson at Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Byung-Kee K. Bang practice?
Dr. Byung-Kee Bang practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.