A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Byung Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Byung Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Byung Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Byung Hong Yu MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Byung H. Yu practice?
- Dr. Byung Yu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Byung Yu practices Internal Medicine near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Tuckerton, NJ.
See Manahawkin Internists.