A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuc Le is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phuc Le, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Le has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuc Le MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phuc Le practice?
- Dr. Phuc Le has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phuc Le practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.