A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eze Uche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eze Uche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uche
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Uche Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uche graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Uche has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eze David Uche FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eze D. Uche practice?
- Dr. Eze Uche has 1 office location.
Dr. Eze Uche practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Cardiologists.