A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eze Uche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eze Uche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uche graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Uche has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eze David Uche FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eze D. Uche practice?
- Dr. Eze Uche has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eze Uche practices Cardiovascular Disease near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Leesburg Cardiologists.