A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Schmidt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Schmidt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Elisabeth Schmidt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Carol Schmidt has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Satellite Beach, FL.
See Satellite Beach Family Physicians.