Dr. Carol Schmidt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Schmidt?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Carol Schmidt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2017

Excellent Doctor and Person

I am Thankful my husband to introduce to me this wonderful and dedicated doctor in my life. As a primary care physician she is exceptional. She saved my life when we found out I had cancer, she got the best time to take care of me. Also her office staff is very profesional and friendly.

January 27th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Schmidts for over 10 years, and if my job relocation works out I will be again later this year. In my life, I've never met a doctor who cares more about her patients then Dr. Schmidt. She never rushes you out of the office, listens to everything you have to say, is there 24/7/365, and shows she cares each and every visit. I as a male had to have some very candid conversations with her, and I never once felt embarrassed with her. I have called her on a Sunday, early in the morning, in the middle of the day and night and she was always there. I am a difficult patient as I'm always worried about my health and think I have one ailment or another. Dr. Schmidt never once questioned it or made me feel like I was being silly, she saw me each and every time I needed to see her, if for no other reason than to reassure me that I was OK. There isn't another doctor like her in the area, and in my opinion, in the country. Dr. Schmidt is one of a kind.

October 8th, 2015

Inquiring of this Dr

I am a male moving to Satellite Beach in 2 weeks. When I get a union job with benefits I am considering Dr. Schmidt as my primary physician. I would like to know how thorough she is with her physical exams, especially the very first 1. I see many good reviews here but I would like to know if she can be the Dr for me.

March 18th, 2015

Exceptional Physician

My wife and I both have treated with Dr. Schmidt for an extended period of time. She is an exceptionally skilled and caring physician. She helped my wife with a difficult transition through menopause and watched me carefully as I recovered from a cerebral aneurysm. Her staff is efficient and friendly. This is the definition of a family physician. I trust her implicitly.

April 18th, 2014

I LOVE that someone answers the phone, which is why I chose Dr. Schmidt in the first place. I am not as happy with the time it takes to hear back from them after I call with a question or for a Rx refill Sometimes Dr. Schmidt is curt with her staff, which is off-putting. (i.e. she's nice to me, but if she isn't nice to those who work for her, is she really a nice person?) Makes me uncomfortable.

October 22nd, 2013

Takes her time, gets to know you!

Not a large group, felt like the old times where your doctor knows you and cares about your health and well being. Not just a number, you're a person. She takes pride in the time she takes with you!

February 21st, 2013

excellent office.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr was amazing spent a long time with me going over all of my concerns.

March 8th, 2012

Dr. Schmidt and Staff are AWESOME!

I have been a patient of Dr. Schmidt for 13 years now, and let's just say I'm not an easy patient. I have numerous health issues that require attention, and Dr. Schmidt has seen me through them all, and made sure to get me to good specialists in dire circumstances.During a very dangerous pregnancy and shortly after the birth I was a very sick woman, and Dr. Schmidt is the reason I lived through it. When even my obstretics team wrote me off as a loss, she fought for me every step of the way and brought me back.Today I am fairly healthy, living a normal life again. She diligently worked to solve my problems and get me the help I needed to confront my illness. The office team is amazing. They will always give you a smile, a joke and are always positive. Kim and Kimberly and Melanie are highly professional and also very caring people. The wait to get in can be daunting, but if it's a real problem that needs addressed asap they will find a way to see you. I give this Dr. and her staff 2 thumbs up and 5 stars!

January 31st, 2012

I find Dr. Schmidt to be a very caring person...she seems to have an interest in her patients' health. I suppose the only negative could be the rules and regs that the government have put upon Drs. that her office, being small, has a hard time keeping up with. They are really there for their patients -

January 8th, 2011

Compassionate and caring

Dr. Schmidt is an exceptional physician. She will always listen carefully w/o rushing you. Your opinion is carefully considered and treatment options are discussed with you before a decision is reached.

July 3rd, 2017