A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chandra Mudaliar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chandra Mudaliar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chandra Mudaliar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mudaliar graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mudaliar has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chandra G Mudaliar MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chandra G. Mudaliar practice?
- Dr. Chandra Mudaliar has 1 office location.
Dr. Chandra Mudaliar practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.