A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channa Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channa Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Channa Prasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Channa B. Prasad practice?
Dr. Channa Prasad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Addiction Medicine, Cardiology, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Surgery near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mohave, AZ and Las Vegas, NV.
See Bullhead City Internists, Bullhead City Cardiologists, Bullhead City Addiction Specialists, Bullhead City Pain Management Doctors, Bullhead City Psychiatrists, and Bullhead City Surgeons.