A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channa Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channa Prasad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Channa Prasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Prasad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Channa B Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Channa B. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Channa Prasad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Channa Prasad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Laughlin, NV and Needles, CA.
See Bullhead City Internists and Bullhead City Cardiologists.