A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channa Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channa Prasad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Channa Prasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Prasad has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prasad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Channa B. Prasad practice?
Dr. Channa Prasad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Pain Medicine, and Surgery near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mohave, AZ and Las Vegas, NV.
See Bullhead City Internists, Bullhead City Cardiologists, Bullhead City Pain Management Doctors, and Bullhead City Surgeons.