A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Channa Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Channa Prasad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Channa Prasad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Prasad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Channa B Prasad MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Channa B. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Channa Prasad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Channa Prasad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bullhead City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Bullhead City Internists and Bullhead City Cardiologists.