Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Patient  |  show details
by Mark on Jun 10th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kubicki for many years, as has my family. If he has any reluctance to treating an issue he has referred to a specialist. He has a great personality, and listens to my complaints and has changed medications to better suit my needs. His office staff is very pleasant and courteous.

|  Horrible doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2013

Never calls back with results. Doesn't care, shows no knowledge or compassion. Loves to prescribe pain pills, one after another. No belief in natural, or vitamins or exercise. I was told he is a drunk and he sure acts like it. I wouldn't take my dog to him either.

|  DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR FOR PROPER MEDICAL SERVICES  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

if you truely have medical problems that needed diagnosed and treated better check it is one he will treat or you will waste monet time gas for nothing helpful. I don't know maybe he got in trouble before but when you truely need help with undiagnosed issue go els where cause he could care less how much pain your in treated me like someone who abuses or misuses pain pills with I do not got to be crawling before I will take one but should not have to stay in extreme pain. in tears no care compassion from dr or staff but quite willing to take $100.00 cash prior to appointment if i would have met him prior would have left his attitude toward doing his job sucked as though hed rather not be doing it.i found his demeaner to be condesending,rude,snobby. wouldnt take my dog to him