inactive

Krzysztof Kubicki MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2016
The best
Just don't doctor the patient, heals the whole family . Kind, considerate, patient, unbeilable. A real life safer. Have no words worthy of what he deserves .

December 30th, 2015
Very kind.lets you know whats going on.sits and explains everything to you until your satisfied.

April 20th, 2015
review of Dr. Kubicki
I have been a patient and known Dr. Kubicki for 20 plus years and I have always found him to be very knowledgable and attentive to my needs..He has a great bedside manner and is always very professional as well as a good listener.If I had to make a choice for a family Doctor then I would choose him all over again..

June 10th, 2014
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Kubicki for many years, as has my family. If he has any reluctance to treating an issue he has referred to a specialist. He has a great personality, and listens to my complaints and has changed medications to better suit my needs. His office staff is very pleasant and courteous.