A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Hsiu Wu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chung H. Wu practice?
- Dr. Chung Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chung Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.