A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chung Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chung Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chung Wu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chung Hsiu Wu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chung H. Wu practice?
- Dr. Chung Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Chung Wu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Elkins Park Endocrinologists.