inactive

• Family Medicine Tucson, AZ

April 9th, 2015
Great Doctor

March 31st, 2015
Feels like the office only cares about getting patients in and out for the money.

September 27th, 2014
He is ok, but try to get your records transfered....
We left his practice due to an out of state move, I have requested a records transfer 2 times myself and my doctor has requested them as well, NO LUCK!!! He never had to ask me for my payment twice so why the issues with getting my records. Knowing this if I were ever to move back to Tucson I would look elsewhere for care. He was an ok doctor, like to write a lot of RX for stuff, maybe more then what he should have, but he was a ok guy, treated me with respect.

April 15th, 2011
Weird doctor
I had a similar experience; He flipped out on me because I lost my referral and asked for another one. Then he said I didnt respect his medical opinion, just because I didnt go right away (because I lost my referral). He came into the room three times just to pick a fight completely unrelated to why I came in. When I finally said that I disagree with him told me to find another doctor, all with a weird smile on his face. I dont know this doctor is a hit and miss I think hes bipolar clinically. I had him for three years and one day out of the blue he yells at me and tells me to get out of his office. Sometimes hes good through so good luck if you choose him.