A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Chua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Chua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chua has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Chippewa County War Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Frances Cruz Chua MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan F. Chua practice?
- Dr. Joan Chua has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joan Chua practices Internal Medicine near Anthem, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.