Dr. Cacia Soares-Welch MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

July 8th, 2015
Perfect Doctor
I have been with Dr. Welch for eight years. She is personable and thorough. The first time I saw her, I had just been diagnosed with hypothyroidism, and I was in the first trimester with my first pregnancy. She called me herself that night with my lab results and explained what course of action needed to be taken. I have always been impressed with her care. She always asks about my family, and I know she sees me as a person, not just an appointment.

September 15th, 2014
Her practice is incredibly greedy. . .
Don't ever use this doctor's money hungry practice! Not even worth giving one star. My pregnant wife just got cancelled due to having a secondary insurance that they did not take. Oh, we still had our primary insurance, of which they did accept. They simply cancelled because they were going to have bill us the $45 co-pay. We informed them that my wife has no thyroid, is a 2 time cancer surviver, and is pregnant. I have never in my life heard of a doctor or a practice that is so concerned with getting $45, and not concerned about the well being of a patient! I have so much more to say, but cannot write a book about this horrible doctor here.