Urologist

Would not recommend, lacking bedside manner show details Would not recommend, lacking bedside manner
by Maria Rivera Chenard on Mar 16th, 2016

Dr. Kim saw my elderly mother for blood in her urine, scoped her and ran some tests. I cancelled the follow up appointment due to a work issue and indicated that I would reschedule. I then received a LETTER in the mail stating that perhaps due to mother's age, we weren't returning and that she had cancer. A letter - how heartless is that?

Loooog wait show details Loooog wait
by Mommoshome on Aug 28th, 2015

My appointment was 10:45, I was told to come early as I am a new patient. I came in at 10. I heard someone say the doctor had come in late. At 12:15i asked how much longer and was told I was next. I was taken into an exam room and waited another 30 minutes after which time I just left without being seen. Over two hours is too much.

by Lloyd saunder on Feb 27th, 2015

This dr. Knows her craft she loves her job , not just in it for tje money

Competent Urologist with excellent bedside manner show details Competent Urologist with excellent bedside manner
by Tessa M on May 2nd, 2013

Dr Kim has been my Urologist for a little more than a decade. I return because I have confidence in her ability to treat me. She is very knowledgeable, with a gentle manner which always seems to elicit more information than I knew I had. She takes in everything in a matter-of-fact fashion that makes me feel confident in her ability to treat me objectively based upon the evidence before her. I would definitely recommend Dr Kim to anyone looking for a competent Urologist. She is also TG-friendly.

Nov 14th, 2009

very professional, ease of appointments