A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cadrin Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cadrin Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cadrin Gill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Gill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans