A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cadrin Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cadrin Gill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cadrin Gill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Gill has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cadrin Emmanuel Gill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cadrin E. Gill practice?
- Dr. Cadrin Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cadrin Gill practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.