A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caesar Luo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caesar Luo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luo graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Luo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Westfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caesar K Luo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Caesar K. Luo practice?
- Dr. Caesar Luo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Caesar Luo practices Ophthalmology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Royal Oak, MI.
See Pottsville Ophthalmologists.