A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caetano Coimbra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caetano Coimbra, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coimbra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coimbra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caetano Coimbra, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coimbra graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coimbra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caetano J Porto Coimbra MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Caetano J. Coimbra practice?
- Dr. Caetano Coimbra has 1 office location.
Dr. Caetano Coimbra practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.