A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caetano Coimbra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caetano Coimbra, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coimbra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coimbra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caetano Coimbra, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coimbra graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coimbra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caetano J Porto Coimbra MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Caetano J. Coimbra practice?
- Dr. Caetano Coimbra has 1 office location.
Dr. Caetano Coimbra practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.