A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cagri Besirli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cagri Besirli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cagri Besirli, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Besirli graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Besirli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cagri Giray Besirli MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cagri G. Besirli practice?
- Dr. Cagri Besirli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cagri Besirli practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists and Ann Arbor Surgeons.