A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cain Dimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cain Dimon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cain Dimon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimon graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cain Edward Dimon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cain E. Dimon practice?
- Dr. Cain Dimon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cain Dimon practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists and Royal Oak Pain Management Doctors.