Dr. Cain Dimon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cain Dimon?

October 11th, 2016

Excellent, compassionate physician.

As a physician, I'm exposed to other physicians regularly - albeit not quite as personally as with Dr. Dimon. He performed 3 procedures on me for neck pain and did an outstanding job. I admire his obvious skills and his calm, friendly bedside manner. I will recommend him to my patients and would use his services again in a minute. The office was very well run by an exceptional staff. Well done. I strongly recommend Dr. Dimon for issues dealing with chronic pain.

September 14th, 2015

It's a long wait time because he is good.

March 1st, 2015

He would not talk to me when i called to make an appointment with him to speak to him in person. find a new dr to do my procedure and the new dr. made it virtually painless; dr. dimon hit a lot nerves during procedure and it was painful. i told my new dr. and he knew exactly what dr. dimon did wrong when i explain the pain and symptoms

May 10th, 2014

Very impressed

After being shuffled from doctor to doctor for chronic low back pain that had become unmanageable Dr.Dimon was very methodical and took his time assessing my situation. As a performer, the pain and weakness in my back has started to affect my ability to make a living. Dr. Dimon took the time to explain what was happening, as well as have solid options and a plan of action. Very refreshing and have me hope that things will get better. Highly recommend.

September 24th, 2010

True and caring

You never know what to expect when seeing a physician for the first time. There was an immediate feeling of comfort from the moment Dr. Dimon entered the exam room. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and that your individual care is why he is there. He takes the time needed to understand your complete medical situation, reads your chart before he sees you, he asks questions, he listens, and his team are very involved in the complete experience so that nothing is left to chance. I would highly recommend Dr. Dimon to anyone who has been searching for help with their pain issues. I personally have searched for over nine years and feel that Ive finally found the team that can give me the best available care.

July 8th, 2010

Best Doctor I've Seen!

Dr. Dimon is the best doctor to I've seen for Pain Mgmt ever! His 'bed-side' manner is compaired to none. I have suffered since I was 12 yrs old, with Scoliosis, & seen alot of doctors, none of which compare to Dr. Dimon. He is always calm & willing to talk about any concerns & continuously asks about how my current life may be altering my treatment. I would highly reccommend him over any doctor throughout all the Metro-Detroit, Tri-County doctors I've seen over the past 5 years!

January 13th, 2009

Dave DeGain's opinion

Dr. Dimon was a great help to me, I only wish I could have stayed in Michigan to continue getting treatment from him.I have had 2 cervical fusions over the last 4 years and if not for Dr. Dimon I would have never been able to continue working in between those two surgeries. He did everything he could to help me, and I would advise anybody to seek him out if you are in massive pain and cannot find any relief anyplace else. He is a truly great Doctor who cares for his patients.

March 27th, 2017